I need to
– playback one or multiple mp3 files simultaneously, with no timing diffs
– mix the levels on the fly (traditional multi channel mixer style)
– monitor the levels for each channel (vu-meter style)
– sync the playback to graphics
I’ve been using the SwiftSoft MultiMedia components for this, but I can’t do this any more. Can it be done using FMod.
I’m using Delph5 right now, but if I need D6 or D7 I can upgrade.
Regards / Jonas Nyström
- Anonymous asked 13 years ago
Please login first to submit.