I’ve made an DSP function whick fades in at the begin of a stream. But when playing an stream with that DSP attached to it, the DSP kicks in to late and you can hear the first few ms of the stream at full volume.
What I do:
- create/load the stream (from MP3 and not in memmory)
- register an DSP only for that stream
- and then start it if all went through correct
Is it possible that FMOD doens’t call my stream DSP for the first buffer? Or is it anything else i’m doing wrong?
Beside’s this problem, fmod really rocks! (Sorry, had to say that 8))
- fkranen asked 14 years ago
- You must login to post comments