I’m using FMOD Low Level Programmer library and API, as an additional inclusion to my C++ MFC project in Visual Studio 2015, where it plays some sounds.
When running it in my development PC so far so good, sounds plays very well.
Now… when I copy it both Debug and Release generated folders to an another PC (where is no Visual Studio), the program runs, but don’t play any sound (remains mute)
I tryed all these follow attempts:
- I installed the FMOD to the another PC.
- I’ve run executable examples that includes in the FMOD, and these reproduces all ok.
- I’ve copied the fmodL.dll in the same executable folder.
- also, in projetc’s properties for compile it, I put every dependency entries in its each items like:
VC++ Directories>Inclusion File Directories:
—>C:\Program Files (x86)\FMOD SoundSystem\FMOD Studio API Windows\api\lowlevel\inc
C++ Directories>Library Directory Directories:
—>C:\Program Files (x86)\FMOD SoundSystem\FMOD Studio API Windows\api\lowlevel\lib
Please can someone provides me some ideas to solve it?
I’ll really appreciate it.
- You must login to post comments