I’m trying to get a simple C# program working using the C# wrapper and the sample FMOD Studio project.
The problems I’m running into are:
- I’m unable to get the path of an EventDescription retrieved from FMOD.Studio.Bank using getPath. The error is ERR_EVENT_NOTFOUND.
- I’m unable to create an instance from an EventDescriptor, this also causes the error ERR_EVENT_NOTFOUND
I also have a few comments about the SDK itself:
- You should use the standard System.Guid class in the .Net framework.
- The System classes should be renamed to FmodSystem and FmodStudioSystem to avoid namespace collision with the standard namespace System.
- Dynamically load the correct dll (32 bit or 64 bit) – http://stackoverflow.com/a/10398343/62857
- You must login to post comments