Hi Jesse. Yes you can view an event instance’s parameters. Basic steps are:
1. Click on the event instance in the 3D View, or switch to the Lifespans view (click on the section in the transport bar area) and click on an instance in a track.
2. In the deck, you will see dials for each of the parameters for the selected event instance. If you move the playhead, it will show you the parameter value at that point in time.
3. If you want to graph the parameter’s value over time, you can enable this via the parameter dial’s context menu.
- Perfect, thanks Patrick! I should probably spend some more time with the user manual ;)
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.