Found a couple of bugs in latest minifmod release:
- Left and right channels are swapped (left is right and viceversa).
- minifmod doesn’t release the thread handles.
Am I wrong posting this here? Sorry, If I am.
Found another set of bugs:
- Random crashes on NT when playing unaligned samples. 9x not affected.
- It doesn’t release all of the heap memory on errors while loading an XM track.
Looks like nobody interested in the subject. Anyway, most of these are already fixed in current uFMOD release at SourceForge.
- Quantum asked 13 years ago
- You must login to post comments