23/5/06 4.04.00 – Official release
- Channel::setSpeakerLevels now allow speaker levels to go above 1.0 for
amplification. Turn the dial up to 11! Good for LFE boosting.
- Added Channel::set3DSpread / Channel::get3DSpread! This is an easy way to
make stereo 3D sounds go from summed mono point sources to having a better
stereo spread. Ie facing a sound with a 90 degree spread puts the left
part in the front left speaker and the right part in the front right speaker,
where before it would have just summed the 2 into the center speaker.
Added FMOD_DSP_TYPE_SFXREVERB. This is a custom I3DL2 reverb that is far
better quality and more configurable than FMOD_DSP_TYPE_REVERB which was
based on Freeverb. System::setReverbProperties now enables this reverb
for software based voices.
PSP – Increased SAS thread priority to fix stuttering.
- Improved support for certain corrupted wav and mp3 files so that they don’t
crash the decoder.
- Fixed very short .XMA files ‘not ending’.
- PS2 – Fixed stream hangs.
- Fixed loop mode being parsed from FSB files.
- Fixed FMOD_ACCURATETIME flag with mp3 files causing crash.
- FSBank Fixed MPEG encoder and added quality setting.
- FSBank Fixed interleaved FSB IMAADPCM encoder mode.
Fixed SyncPoints and setPosition causing multiple callbacks to fire.
Event API : Fixed problem with getEvent when hierarchy contains events/groups
wit similar names i.e. ‘c’, ‘car’, ‘ca’.
- Event API : Event::getParameterByIndex now accepts index -1 to specify the
event’s primary parameter.
- Event API : Fixed bug where exported events had very low volume.
- Event API : Fixed fmod_event_static.dsp issues.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
In version 4.0.4.00 :
When playing a mp3-file and using channel.setPosition the stream cursor is moved back to the beginning of the stream regardless of de position entered. With a wav-file the behavior is OK.
Code used :
FMOD.RESULT result = m_FmodSystem.createSound(musicFileName, (FMOD.MODE._2D | FMOD.MODE.HARDWARE | FMOD.MODE.CREATESTREAM | FMOD.MODE.NONBLOCKING | FMOD.MODE.ACCURATETIME), ref m_FmodSound);
result = m_FmodSystem.playSound(FMOD.CHANNELINDEX.FREE, m_FmodSound, false, ref m_FmodChannel);
- Jos answered 12 years ago
Please login first to submit.