- Note, dev release also includes fixes from stable release.
7/7/06 4.04.13 – Dev release update
- FMOD_CREATECOMPRESSEDMEMSAMPLE flag added to differentiate itself
from "FMOD_OPENMEMORY with FMOD_CREATECOMPRESSEDSAMPLE" which will
again duplicate memory internally. FMOD_CREATECOMPRESSEDMEMSAMPLE
simply points to the user’s memory instead of duplicating it.
- FMOD_CODEC_GETWAVEFORMAT added to FMOD_CODEC_DESCRIPTION. This
is an optional way to return data normally contained in
the memory wasteful waveformat member of FMOD_CODEC_STATE. This
means waveformat of FMOD_CODEC_STATE is now optional and can be
null, as long as FMOD_CODEC_GETWAVEFORMAT is specified.
Added release dll’s with debug logging and .pdb debug info for win32
(fmodD.dll and fmodD.pdb)
Fix stream stitching support.
- Huge memory optimization on FSB streams with thousands of subsounds.
- Fix syncpoints not triggering if sync points are added after playing
- Fix new 3d pan level setting not being reset to 1.0 on voices.
Fix midi length calculation on some midi files.
FMOD_OPENMEMORY with FMOD_CREATECOMPRESSEDSAMPLE is now put back to
the way it used to be, and duplicates memory. New flag
FMOD_CREATECOMPRESSEDMEMSAMPLE handles the new behaviour.
FMOD_LOWMEM now excludes default sentence creation for multi-subsound
streams. Sound::setSubSoundSentence can still be used as normal,
System::playSound just wont play through the whole set of subsounds by
default any more if this flag is used.
Event API : Added Event::getChannelGroup().
- Event API : Extended Event::getInfo(). Note: Function signature has changed!
- Event API : Added EVENT_INFO structure.
- Event API : Added EventSystem::getInfo().
- Event API : Added EVENT_WAVEBANKINFO structure.
- Event API : Added EVENT_SYSTEMINFO structure.
7/7/06 4.04.12 – Stable release update
- Fixed streams with small decodebuffersizes on certain formats with big
block alignment that stuttered.
- Fixed bug in reallocator making memory run out sooner than it should when
using a memory block with FMOD::Memory_Initialize.
- Fix delphi FMOD_SOUND_TYPE list.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments