- Stable branch 4.04.18 also released.
- Note, dev branch also includes fixes from stable branch. See below for details.
27/7/06 4.04.19 – Dev release update
Add supper for per channel reverb mix in Channel::setReverbProperties and
FMOD software based I3DL2 (SFX) reverb.
PS2 – Fixed thread shutdown code.
- Fixed rare crash with new Channel::stop stream optimization, when a stream
was released immediately after being played then stopped with Channel::stop.
Fixed ADPCM support on FSB files with FMOD_CREATECOMPRESSEDSAMPLE when mono
and stereo sounds were mixed into the same FSB.
Event API : Added "event" parameter to EventGroup::freeEventData to allow
data for a particular event to be freed.
- Event API : Fixed streams sometimes not being freed properly.
- Event API : Fixed samplerefcnt in EVENT_WAVEBANKINFO being off by one.
- Event API : Fixed problem loading multiple projects with empty eventgroups.
27/7/06 4.04.18 – Stable release update
- Fixed memory leak when using a lot of dsp connections.
- Fixed panning issue, especially noticable with 3d sounds
(stable branch bug only).
- PS2 / PSP – Fixed various close/init issues, thanks to Matt from Vicarious
Visions for most of these!
Fixed wav fact chunk error on big endian machines.
Event API : Fixed memory leak when wavebanks not found.
Event API : Fixed problem with categories across multiple projects.
Changed PSP message and error code when returning ‘out of atrac instances’
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at https://www.fmod.org
We are heading to 4.05.00 release now so no new stuff will be added until all bugs are fixed in this branch.
Please login first to submit.