12/10/06 4.04.37 – Dev release update
- Added DSP::getType
Added compression caching for FSBank and FMOD Designer bank building.
As an example, speedups for XMA bank compilation in one test was from 27
seconds down to 3 seconds.
Fix ‘file not found’ errors on xbox360 event system introduced in 4.04.35.
- Fixed stream related crash upon Sound::release when virtual
voices were involved.
- Fixed some very small memory leaks.
- Fixed stereo pan not working
Fixed silent zones in 2D surround pan fold-down to stereo
Event API – Increased event instance limit from 63 to 255
- Event API – Fixed FMOD_ERR_INVALID_PARAM on Event::start
- Event API – Fixed file close callback being called when file open failed
- Event API – Fixed EventGroup::freeEventData
- Event API – Fixed getEvent functions to only allocate instances for the
specified event not the whole group (use loadEventData if you want that)
- Event API – Fixed memory leaks on EventProject::release
- Event API – Fixed wavebank mismatch when wavebanks have same name
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
We are heading to 4.05.00 release now so no new stuff (of structural significance) will be added until all bugs are fixed in this branch.
4.04.37 is producing a segmentation fault in System::init in linux (tested 64 bit gentoo, 32 bit gentoo, 32 bit debian). Here’s a backtrace from the playsound example:[code:2lofme4h]0x00002b1bed063f8e in FMOD::MemPool::free () from ../../api/lib/libfmodex64.so
0 0x00002b1bed063f8e in FMOD::MemPool::free ()
1 0x00002b1bed077a82 in FMOD_OS_CriticalSection_Free ()
2 0x00002b1bed074650 in FMOD::SystemI::closeEx ()
3 0x000000000050b440 in ?? ()
4 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
[/code:2lofme4h]Need any other info?
- WhiteDwarf answered 11 years ago
Please login first to submit.