19/10/06 4.04.41 – Dev release update
- PS3 – Added FMOD_DSP_TYPE_DISTORTION and FMOD_DSP_TYPE_NORMALIZE effects.
- Wii – Added ‘remotespeakeroffifnosound’ to FMOD_WII_INFO structure to allow
remote speaker to turn on/off depending on whether a sound is playing.
- Added FMOD_ERR_INVALID_VECTOR to detect non unit length orientation vectors and
non perpendicular orientation vectors.
Added useropen, userclose, userread, userseek file callbacks to
FMOD_CREATESOUNDEXINFO so you can override the file system per sound, instead
Fix issues with virtual voices and channelgroups.
- Fix passing 0 or null into playsound as channel handle address crashing.
- Fix reverb crash if System::setDSPBufferSize was set to larger than 1024.
- Fix FMOD_CREATECOMPRESSEDSAMPLE and IMA ADPCM FSB if a mono sound was
created first, played then a stereo sound was created later.
- Fix audio cutting out if Reverb and virtual voices were used.
- Wii/GC – Fixed crash when loading files using FMOD_OPENMEMORY.
- Wii/GC – Fixed lowpass filter not being reset when new sounds are played.
Added "Win32" to Win32 build name to make it consistent with other platforms
FMOD_INIT_OCCLUSION_LOWPASS switched from ITLOWPASS to LOWPASS_SIMPLE to
provide clearer sound.
Wii – Renamed FMOD_Wii_Controller_Connect function to FMOD_Wii_Controller_Command,
this function can now be used to manually turn on/off the remote speaker.
Event API – Fixed problem with loadEventData returning FMOD_ERR_INVALID_PARAM.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
We are heading to 4.05.00 release now so no new stuff (of structural significance) will be added until all bugs are fixed in this branch.
- You must login to post comments