26/04/07 4.06.16 – Stable release update
- Mac – Overhaul of CoreAudio output to fix compatibility with various sound cards.
PS3 – Added support for FMOD_DSP_TYPE_CHORUS effect.
Event API – Fixed "don’t play" sound definition entry.
- Event API – Fixed oneshot events sometimes ending prematurely when used with
- Event API – Fixed broken "steal quietest" max playbacks behaviour
- Event API – Fixed 3d cone values not taking effect until update was called.
- Event API – Fixed events with SFX reverb effect in FMOD Designer causing
FMOD_ERR_INVALID_PARAMETER being returned during load time.
- Event API – Fixed crash when using EVENT_INIT_USER_ASSETMANAGER with events with
- Fixed various documentation issues.
- Fix crash when System::createCodec was used.
- Mac – Fixed hang on system release.
- PS3 – Fixed "Too many DSP units" error/assert when using big event projects.
- FSBank – PCM data is now written out as big-endian format if platform selected
is Xbox 360. The allows FMOD_OPENMEMORY_POINT to be used properly.
- Wii – Fixed high pitched whining noise and sounds going silent when virtual
voices are being swapped in and out.
- ASIO – Fixed 32bit output noise.
- Wii – Fixed hang when re-using a stream channel to play a new stream.
- Stopped System::release hanging if user didn’t manually release their
- Fixed streaming subsounds not ending sometimes, due to calling getSubSound while
another subsound was still playing.
Fix stereo sounds in 7.1 speaker mode not being audible if panned to side left or
side right speakers.
All output plugins now present the default output and record driver as the first
item in the list.
- PS3 – FMOD libs now built with Sony SDK 160.008
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments