11/5/07 4.07.15 – Dev release update
- Event API – Added C wrapper. C users use fmod_event.h, C++ users use fmod_event.hpp
Added System::set3DRolloffCallback. When FMOD wants to calculate 3d volume for a
channel, this callback can be used to override the internal volume calculation
based on distance.
Fixed crash if quickly releasing sound while it is still in the process of loading
- Wii – Fixed rare crash when playing looping GCADPCM fsb files with looppoints.
- Wii – Fixed ProLogic not working correctly.
- Fix Sound::release crash if subsound was released before parent, introduced in 4.07.15.
- Fix Sound::release memory leak if subsound was released before parent.
Fix streams not ending when stream was certain size.
Event API – Fixed a bug where oneshot sounds would retrigger if the
parameter left the sound and returned to it while it was playing
*** Event API – C++ users should now use fmod_event.hpp!
*** Event API – Event callback signature has changed! The parameter "FMOD::Event *event"
is now "FMOD_EVENT *event" so you must cast back to FMOD::Event * to get
*** Event API – EVENT_xxx values are no longer namespaced! You must put "FMOD_" in
front of them!
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
Download links for 4.07.15 win32/win64 are invalid (file not found).
I’ve got the same problem reported [url=http://www.fmod.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8429&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=:3l5247kw]here[/url:3l5247kw] with 4.07.15 Mac PPC.
Please login first to submit.