18/05/07 4.07.16 – Dev release update
- Added FMOD_INIT_SOFTWARE_HRTF. This is a fake hrtf which just adds a lowpass
filter to voices when they go behind you. See FMOD_ADVANCEDSETTINGS for settings.
- PS2 – Added FMOD_SPU_Alloc, FMOD_SPU_GetRawAddress, FMOD_SPU_Free to allocate
and reserve PS2 sound ram for use in other libraries.
- PS2 – Added FMOD_SPU_ReserveVoice to stop fmod using certain hardware voices
(again so that other libraries can use them).
- Event API – Added c# wrapper and examples.
- Event API – Can now set/get event properties per-instance as well as for all instances.
Added "this_instance" parameter to all setPropertyXXX and getPropertyXXX functions.
- Event API – Added event property FMOD_EVENTPROPERTY_WII_CONTROLLERSPEAKER. Use this to
play events on the Wii controller speakers!
Added recording downsampling. On platforms that only support recording at a
fixed rate (ie CoreAudio), it is now possible to record at any rate lower
than the hardware supported fixed rate.
Stop rare cases of crashing if Sound::release was called while Sound::readData
was being called simultaneously in a different thread.
Event API – Clamped event "Max playbacks" to 1 on EventSystem::load if it’s < 1.
Event API – Enabled "Surround Pan" in hardware on Wii and Gamecube
- Renamed FMOD_INIT_DISABLESOFTWARE to FMOD_INIT_SOFTWARE_DISABLE.
- Renamed FMOD_INIT_OCCLUSION_LOWPASS to FMOD_INIT_SOFTWARE_OCCLUSION.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments