20/08/07 4.06.24 – Stable release update
- PS3 – Added new pointer to CellAudioOutConfiguration member "cell_audio_config"
to FMOD_PS3_EXTRADRIVERDATA structure. This information can be used for
initialisation of Bink etc.
Event API – Added FMOD_EVENT_STATE_STARVING. Streaming events may be playing,
but not being fed data in time, so may be stuttering. This flag gives this
Removed FMOD_OPENSTATE_STOPPING flag.
- Fixed remote tweaking of envelopes causing incorrect results and sometimes
- Fixed hang to do FMOD_NONBLOCKING, streams, FMOD_OPENSTATE_STOPPING flag
- Fixed loading playlists from the Internet.
- Fixed garbage data being returned when a sync point was never given a name.
- Fixed bug where an error was returned when trying to play an FSB that contains
2 mono ADPCM channels interleaved (requires rebuild with fsbank).
- Wii – Fixed voices occasionally playing with no volume.
- Xbox360 – Fixed seeking not working for .xma files loaded as
- PS3 – Fixed rare MPEG SPU hang when initialising FMOD.
- Upgraded Ogg Vorbis to version 1.1.3(Ogg) / 1.20(Vorbis) to fix rare seeking
- PS3 – Fixed memory leak in AT3 codec.
- Xbox360 – Fixed problems when mixing XMA banks with seeking disabled and
XMA banks with seeking enabled.
- Wii – FMOD_ERR_FILE_DISKEJECTED is now returned if there is a disk retry error,
rather than hanging.
PS3 – Fixed sound corruption when trying to seek a PCM voice.
Xbox360 – If an XMA FSB bank is built without a seek table, when seeking,
FMOD will do a none-accurate CBR seek rather than not seeking
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments