3/09/07 4.06.26 – Stable release update
- fixed MIDI playback issue where notes would play late causing several notes to
sound bunched together or out of place.
- Fix stream related crash.
- Mac – fixed MIDI playback sounding poor when using MacOSX DLS file.
- Mac – fixed crash during MIDI playback when using MacOSX DLS file.
- PS3 – Fixed crash when releasing a DSP Chorus unit.
- Wii – Fixed FMOD_SOFTWARE sounds being distorted/garbled when speakermode is
set to FMOD_SPEAKERMODE_MONO.
- Event API – Fix EventGroup::getState setting state to ‘loading’ forever if
there happened to be an error creating a stream/sample in the FMOD_NONBLOCKING
- Mac – Fixed recording resampling problems.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments