21/09/07 4.08.01 – Stable release update
Slight speed up in fmod’s default lowpass filter when it is set to 22khz
Fix hang in Sound::release if FMOD_INIT_STREAM_FROM_UPDATE was used.
- Fix crash when loading MOD files.
- Fix geometry system not updating occlusion properly if there was no delay
between calls to System::update.
- Wii – Fix sounds being played out of both the WiiMote and main speakers if a
channel that was previously set to play out of the WiiMote is re-used
to play a sound out of the main speakers.
- Linux – Fix ALSA playback sometimes playing no sound, but with the sound
position moving very fast.
Xbox360 – Fixed crash when loading an XMA format .fsb file compiled with
"small sample headers".
Event API – FMOD_EVENT_INFO.positionms now takes into account
- Event API – EventGroup::loadEventData now only loads waveforms referenced by
events in the EventGroup, not the whole .fsb
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
May the distro be currupt? fmodex.a, fmodexL.a and fmodexp.a have been created after running the installer but each file size is 0KB. Thus, I’m am not able to link against the libraries anymore. All other files have been installed correctly.
- TBerger answered 11 years ago
Please login first to submit.