12/11/07 4.08.08 – Stable release update
- Fixed bug introduced in 4.08.07 to do with stream crackling and bad behaviour
- Fixed rare case of streams giving bad data which could cause crash on XMA
hardware or corrupted sound?
- Fixed crash when loading MIDI files.
- Stopped Sound::lock returning a large length if the length passed in was
larger than the sound. Now returns error.
- Fixed problem with FMOD Highpass effect
- Xbox 360. Fixed seeking with XMAs with no seek table hanging machine if seek
position was near end of sound.
Wii – Fixed not being able to re-play a stream after disk has been ejected
FSBank now writes out FSB files with GUID so that multiple load instances of
the same FSB can be cached at runtime to save memory
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments