Revision.txt entries edited here to show the new additions that make it different to 4.08.
23/11/07 4.09.09 – Development release update
- Event API – Added FMOD_EVENT_INIT_SEARCH_PLUGINS init flag.
- Event API – Added ability to load .fev files from memory.
Added support for loading multichannel hardware banks built as non-interleaved
on supported platforms.
Fix System::setDriver not allowing a switch to a driver with the same index.
- Fix System::setDriver in driver-list-changed callback causing infinte loop if
desired driver is unsupported.
- Fix Channel::setPosition with stream sentences that are not CD or FSB (ie
user created sounds with user added subsounds.
- Fix Channel::setSpeakerMix settings being overriden when virtual voices were
swapping, which caused audible panning glitches.
- Fix 4, 6 or 8 channel WAV/FSB not downmixing to stereo as it should be if a
lower speakermode was selected (ie stereo).
- Fix Sound::getSubSound not seeking to the right sound if the sound was a stream.
- Fix crash if Channel::stop was called from SyncPoint callback.
- Fix Sound::getLength on FSB or CDDA sentences.
- Fix 8ch+ sounds with DSP filters added causing corruption or NaN values being
fed into the mixer. Specifically when using compressor, highpass, lowpass,
lowpass simple, itlowpass or parameq.
- PS2 – Fixed FMOD_ERR_INVALID_PARAM being returned from System::createSound
and other file loading Event based functions.
- PS3 – Fixed dsp effects having no affect if added directly to a System object,
or to a master channel group derived from System::getMasterChannelGroup.
- Mac – Removed last bits of MP library to improve performance.
- PS3 – Fixed crash when loading .wav files.
- Event API – Fix ‘programmer sounds’ using the parent FSB as the sound pointer
(instead of a subsound), crashing on a null pointer. This is
typically if a sentence was attempted to be used as a programmer
- Event API – Fixed automatic parameters (3d distance, listener angle, event
angle) to be read-only.
- Event API – Fixed memory leak when using oneshot sounds.
Event API – Fixed issue with stolen / leaking channels.
System::setDriver will no longer restore the original driver if the desired
driver is not supported. User must call System::setDriver with the index of
the original driver.
- PS3 – Now built with Sony SDK200.002
- Event API – Changed FMOD_EVENT_INFO struct numplayingstances/playinginstances
to numinstances/instances. Now all instances are returned, not
just instances that are playing.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at https://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments