14/12/07 4.10.02 – Stable release update
- Added "defaultDecodeBufferSize" for streams to FMOD_ADVANCEDSETTINGS.
Added new FMOD_MEMORY_TYPE, FMOD_MEMORY_PERSISTENT to indicate persistent
memory allocations which are freed when System::release() is called.
Fixed setting the volume of a channel to 0 then back to something non 0 while
it was being played ‘paused’, causing start of sound to be chopped off, but
only when using FMOD_INIT_VOL0_BECOMES_VIRTUAL.
- Fixed Channel::getPosition on a stream getting confused to whether it was
looping or not if Sound::setMode was called after System::playSound.
- Fixed 3d reverb not updating environment when a Reverb3D::release was called.
- Linux – Fixed stuttering in ALSA recording.
- Event API – Removed spurious use of new operator.
Event API – Resolved inconsistencies surrounding EventSystem::setMediaPath.
NOTE: Media path now requires a trailing slash/backslash as
Event API – EventSystem::setMediaPath has been changed to expect a path that
contains a trailing slash/backslash as appropriate. Failure to
include this trailing seperator char will result in numerous
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments