20/12/07 4.10.03 – Stable release update
PS3 – Enabled getSpectrum support.
Fixed a memory leak in MIDI codec.
- Fixed mod/s3m/xm/it playback from not working in 4.10.02.
- Fixed crash when using DSound output mode with FMOD_CREATECOMPRESSEDSAMPLE
and FMOD_NONBLOCKING without specifing either FMOD_HARDWARE or FMOD_SOFTWARE.
- Fixed MIDI playback timing calculation so it doesn’t drift when a file has
- Event API – Improved FMOD_EVENT_INFO.positionms accuracy when events are
paused and unpaused
- Event API – Fixed envelope cache flags being incorrectly read from FEV files
PS3 – Fixed noise being played when an orphan dsp node is connected to FMOD
When using FMOD_NONBLOCKING, if neither FMOD_HARDWARE nor FMOD_SOFTWARE is
specified, then FMOD will default to FMOD_HARDWARE which may cause an error
if hardware is not available.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments