10/01/08 4.11.04 – Development release update
- PS3 – fixed buzzing if a channel that has been split and re-combined in the dsp
tree is paused.
- Fixed FMOD_REVERB_CHANNELPROPERTIES::Room being ignored if
System::setReverbProperties was called -after- Channel::setReverbProperties.
- Fixed a memory leak when recording.
- Stop user being able to release a sound that was already in the middle of
being released from a channel callback (Sound::release calls channel callback)
- Linux – Fixed more stuttering issues with ALSA recording.
- Win32 – (Vista) Potentially reduced stuttering.
- Win32 – (OpenAL) Disabled EAX-RAM feature for Creative XFI cards to improve
- Event API – Fixed channel mix effect not working on streamed sounds
- Event API – Made EventSystem::init initialise the random number generator.
This fixes broken sound definition shuffling.
PS3 – Fixed rare case where sounds on dsp the network that have more that 1
output, where the extra output is fed into a mixer unit, are not being
mixed in that mixer unit.
Changed FMOD_DSP_SFXREVERB_DRYLEVEL to have default level of 0db instead of
-10,000, to match what the docs were saying. (caused some confusion of stuff
going silent if it was added with the default values).
- You must login to post comments