18/01/08 4.11.05 – Development release update
- Added a new system callback for memory allocation failures.
PS3 – Added support for FMOD_DSP_OSCILLATOR.
Fixed uninstaller leaving files behind.
- Fixed various issues with example programs.
- Fixed syncpoints in streamed FSBs calling no matter what subsound was playing.
- PS3 – Fix volume constantly doubling up whenever a channelgroup is added to
- PS3 – Fixed possible rare SPU crash.
- Mac – Fixed crash when enumerating available devices quickly after a device
removal, via the device list changed callback.
- Event API – Various programmer report fixes.
- Event API – Fixed events unexpectedly starting paused.
PS3 – Fixed distortion/sound corruption when dsp effects are added to certain
dsp tree combinations.
Changed virtual voice behaviour. Now the first time a sound plays, if it
immediately steals a voice, the start of the sound will never be cut off,
it will just delay the start of playback until the other voice has stopped.
FMOD_VIRTUAL_PLAYFROMSTART only affects sounds that swap in later because
their audibility/priority changed at a later date in relation to other voices.
- PS3 – Changed FMOD_DSP_SFXREVERB_DRYLEVEL to have default level of 0db instead of
-10,000, to match what the docs were saying. (caused some confusion of stuff
going silent if it was added with the default values). (Previous change was
not applied to ps3)
- You must login to post comments