18/01/08 4.10.05 – Stable release update
PS3 – Added support for FMOD_DSP_OSCILLATOR.
Fixed uninstaller leaving files behind.
- Fixed various issues with example programs.
- Fixed syncpoints in streamed FSBs calling no matter what subsound was playing.
- PS3 – Fix volume constantly doubling up whenever a channelgroup is added to
- PS3 – Fixed possible rare SPU crash.
- Mac – Fixed crash when enumerating available devices quickly after a device
removal, via the device list changed callback.
- Event API – Fixed events unexpectedly starting paused.
PS3 – Fixed distortion/sound corruption when dsp effects are added to certain
dsp tree combinations.
PS3 – Changed FMOD_DSP_SFXREVERB_DRYLEVEL to have default level of 0db instead of
-10,000, to match what the docs were saying. (caused some confusion of stuff
going silent if it was added with the default values). (Previous change was
not applied to ps3).
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments