25/01/08 4.11.06 – Development release update
- Event API – All channels used by the event system now have their userdata
field set to the event instance handle that spawned them.
Event API – Sound::setUserData can now be used with "programmer" sounds
Fix behaviour when ChannelGroup::addDSP is used and virtual voices.
- Fix software voices leaking in rare timing cases causing sound to drop out.
- Fixed syncpoints in streamed FSBs causing Sound::getNumSyncPoints/getSyncPoint
to return incorrect values.
- Fix crash introduced in 4.11.03 to do with streams and virtual voices.
- Mac – Fixed potential problems with GUIDs from devices using unicode.
- Wii – Fixed problems with loading short, non-interleaved multichannel fsb
- Fixed incorrect path issue when using -b with fmod_designercl.
- PS3 – Fixed all sounds dropping out for a small moment when a virtual voice
is swapped in.
Event API – Fixed FMOD_ERR_EVENT_MISMATCH error on Wii.
PS3 – Now built with SDK 210.001
There was a problem when addsp was used on a channelgroup. If a voice became virtual then swapped back in to be ‘real’ again, the dsp effect wasnt present on the swapped in voice.
The website has been fixed for the download screen.
Please login first to submit.