25/01/08 4.11.06 – Development release update
- Event API – All channels used by the event system now have their userdata
field set to the event instance handle that spawned them.
Event API – Sound::setUserData can now be used with "programmer" sounds
Fix behaviour when ChannelGroup::addDSP is used and virtual voices.
- Fix software voices leaking in rare timing cases causing sound to drop out.
- Fixed syncpoints in streamed FSBs causing Sound::getNumSyncPoints/getSyncPoint
to return incorrect values.
- Fix crash introduced in 4.11.03 to do with streams and virtual voices.
- Mac – Fixed potential problems with GUIDs from devices using unicode.
- Wii – Fixed problems with loading short, non-interleaved multichannel fsb
- Fixed incorrect path issue when using -b with fmod_designercl.
- PS3 – Fixed all sounds dropping out for a small moment when a virtual voice
is swapped in.
Event API – Fixed FMOD_ERR_EVENT_MISMATCH error on Wii.
PS3 – Now built with SDK 210.001
Please login first to submit.