1/02/08 4.12.00 – Stable release update
- Fixed sounds with 1 syncpoint, or a syncpoint on position 0 only triggering
once, or a looping sound with a syncpoint right at the end not triggering.
- Linux64 – Fixed example makefile errors.
- PS2 – Fix hang thanks to recursive criticalsections not being implemented.
- Fixed rare crash when playing it/mod/s3m/xm files.
Reduced memory overhead for memory blocks in the memory manager.
Change FSBankEx to optimize samplerate from ‘Further reduce rate by’ to
‘Percentage of optimized rate’ so 10 would now become 90 for example.
- Change FSBankEx to samplerate optimization to allow scaling up to 1000%
instead of 100% (in case it scales too low for some wavs).
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
Please login first to submit.