6/03/08 4.13.04 – Development release update
- Optimize DSP disconnection code, huge speed improvement.
Event API – Improved memory usage
Fix crash if FMOD_INIT_ENABLE_PROFILE was used, and the system object was
released then a new one created.
- Fixed 64-bit pointer corruption
- Fixed Unicode check on http/https urls being passed to
- Fixed hardware virtual voices not becoming real again.
- Fixed occasional crash when playing multichannel mp3 fsbs.
Fixed Sound::getMusicNumChannels/Sound::set/getMusicChannelVolume actually
only supporting mod/midi formats, and not s3m/xm/it.
FSBank – Fixed caching sometimes not working
PS3 – Fixed crash when inserting a DSP effect in a certain DSP tree
- Win32 – Fixed memory error being returned when enumerating a system with
more input devices than output devices.
- PS3 – Fixed occasional popping coming from mixer with a busy DSP tree.
Fixed threading issue with SoundGroups
Event API – Fixed event "Steal quietest" max playbacks behaviour sometimes
erroneously falling back to "Steal oldest"
- Event API – Fixed MusicPrompt::begin to support theme start segments with
- Event API – Fixed EventProject::release to reset the music system before
freeing music data (prevents crashes)
- Event API – Fixed endian issues in music data loading which broke music
playback on big-endian platforms
- Event API – Fixed MusicSystem::setPaused logic to handle beat syncing
- Event API – Fixed music system applying tempo changes too early
- Event API – Fixed .fev loading
- Event API – Fixed memory leaks in music system
- Event API – Fixed memory error due to sound definitions with no entries
- Event API – Fixed music system crashing after restarting the event system
Event API – Fixed typos in FMOD_EVENT_PROPERTY speaker enumeration docs
Event API – "Sequential" sound definitions are now continuous across
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments