28/03/08 4.13.07 – Development release update
- Added a system callback for when a thread is created, this callback will
report the name and the ID of the thread.
- Xbox 360 – Added multichannel XMA support.
- FSBankEx – Added multichannel XMA support.
PS3 – SPU performance improvements due to new GCC Toolchain.
Fixed DSPConnection::getLevels from causing a bad memory write.
- Fixed accuracy of Channel::getPosition with stream playback.
- Fixed crackling when using System::playDSP and reverb.
- Fix calling addDSP twice in a row with the same object/parameter causing
- Fix DSP::disconnectAll causing corrupted DSP unit.
- Fix Channel::getAudibility not taking SoundGroup mute volume into account.
- Fix crash in second System::init call if first System::init call returned
Fix Channel stopping when Channel::addDSP is called.
GC/Wii – Fixed file access alignment issue if user file callbacks were used.
- Mac – Fixed issues with applications using event loops.
PS3 – Fixed occasional crackling in DSP Echo filter.
On Mac when using the device list changed callback, the user must process the
application event queue to allow FMOD to detect device list changes.
- System::setCallback now uses void* for commanddata1 and commanddata2
parameters instead of unsigned int for 64bit compatibility.
- PS3 – Now built with GCC Toolchain 4.1.1.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments