24/06/08 4.17.03 – Development release update
- Fix Geometry::release not resetting occlusion values if it was the last
object to be released.
Fix heavy stall in Channel::setPosition or FMOD_EVENTPROPERTY_TIMEOFFSET
introduced in 4.17.02 due to change in mp2/mp3 chirp/crash fix.
Windows – fix crash on init if ASIO output was selected. Introduced in
4.17.01 with "System::init() will now report FMOD_ERR_INITIALIZED" change.
20/06/08 4.17.02 – Development release update
PSP – Added FMOD_PSP_ChangeOutputMode function to fmodpsp.h to allow switching
of output mode from Simple Audio to libWave and vice versa on the fly.
Fixed a memory corruption when loading an FSB with named syncpoints.
- MP2/Mp3 – Fixed extremely rare crash or ‘chirp’ based on combination of
source data, and seeking, which made the mpeg decoder think a frame was
mp2 when it was actually mp3, purely by chance on a random section of bits.
- Fixed Channel::setSpeakerMix with FMOD_SPEAKERMODE_PROLOGIC, not positioning
stereo sounds loaded in the rear speakers properly.
- Fixed loop points point ignored in FSB streams.
- Fixed mp2/mp3 banks cutting the end off sounds if they are not looping.
Fixed mp2/mp3 banks changing pitch of small sounds if they are not looping.
Event API – Fixed freeEventData sometimes always returning FMOD_ERR_NOTREADY
- Event API – Fixed streams sometimes not playing in simple events
Event API – Fixed various issues with simple events
FSBankEx – fix FSBANK_BUILD_DONTLOOPMEG buildflag not being allowed to be
specified as a per waveform option.
Win – WASAPI – Changed the way the Vista output mode interacts with the
hardware to reduce stuttering.
- Xbox360 – Fix file read error seeking in old multichannel XMA files.
- PS3 – Fix audio stuttering when number of dsp buffers is set to a non-default
value that doesn’t divide into 8.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments