24/06/08 4.16.03 – Stable release update
- Fix Geometry::release not resetting occlusion values if it was the last
object to be released.
- Fix heavy stall in Channel::setPosition or FMOD_EVENTPROPERTY_TIMEOFFSET
introduced in 4.16.02 due to change in mp2/mp3 chirp/crash fix.
20/06/08 4.16.02 – Stable release update
- Fixed a memory corruption when loading an FSB with named syncpoints.
- MP2/Mp3 – Fixed extremely rare crash or ‘chirp’ based on combination of
source data, and seeking, which made the mpeg decoder think a frame was
mp2 when it was actually mp3, purely by chance on a random section of bits.
- Fixed Channel::setSpeakerMix with FMOD_SPEAKERMODE_PROLOGIC, not positioning
stereo sounds loaded in the rear speakers properly.
Fixed loop points point ignored in FSB streams.
Event API – Fixed freeEventData sometimes always returning FMOD_ERR_NOTREADY
Xbox360 – Fix file read error seeking in old multichannel XMA files.
- PS3 – Fix audio stuttering when number of dsp buffers is set to a non-default
value that doesn’t divide into 8.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments