4/07/08 4.16.04 – Stable release update
FSBankEx – added -z option to make message logging dissapear.
Fix multichannel MP2/MP3 FSB (ie 4 channels and above) from swapping channels
around when calling Channel::setPosition
- Fixed floating point exception in 3D calculations on some platforms.
- Fixed potential crash on system release when using channel end callbacks to
Fixed channels not starting paused when played from a channel end callback.
Event API – Fixed spurious FMOD_ERR_CHANNEL_STOLEN return from some functions
Linux – fixed potential segmentation fault when calling System::close()
when using the ESD output mode.
- PS3 – Fixed slow allocation times when using a fixed memory pool passed in
through FMOD::Memory_Initialize. This was causing long load times on
certain .fev files and banks.
- PS3 – Fixed rare bug where Channel::setMode will have no effect.
- PS3 – Fixed possible SPU exception when too many FMOD DSP connections are
Wii – Fixed software reverb not working properly.
FSBankEx – fixed command line version not returning 1 to the shell when
there was an error.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at https://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments