13/08/08 4.16.10 – Stable release update – update 1
- PS3 – Fix crash when disabling a DSP SFX Reverb unit introduced in 4.16.10.
12/08/08 4.16.10 – Stable release update
- Add support for FMOD_SPEAKERMAPTYPE_51_PROTOOLS (L C R Ls Rs LFE mapping)
PS3 – System::getSoundRAM now works if RSX is allocated using
FMOD_MEMORY_SECONDARY memory callbacks.
Event API – Fix combination of distance parameter, and sound definitions
playing inside a complex event causing small bursts of sound where the
new sound definitions didnt have their volume updated on time.
PS3 – Fixed possible rare hang/stall when playing sounds loaded into RSX.
- PS3 – Fixed non-blocking streams having a bit of noise at the start of them when
a stream is started, stopped, and then another stream is played that re-uses
the same channel.
- PS2 – Fix/change disk eject code to only do endless retry on disk eject error
code rather than any file read error code. Stops possible hang in game for
- PS2 – Fix possible alignment error messages in debug output.
- Xbox 360 – Fix echo filter possibly crashing when calling DSP::setParameter.
Xbox 360 – Fix possible corruption caused by reverb filter.
Event API – Fix EventSystem::unregisterMemoryFSB from leaving references in
the event system, meaning it could crash if you tried to play one
of these events and you had freed the memory for the FSB.
PS3 – FMOD_MEMORY_SECONDARY memory callbacks do not happen if an RSX pool
is specified in extradriverdata. ie RSX pool now overrides
FMOD_MEMORY_SECONDARY rather than the other way around.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments