25/08/08 4.19.00 – Development branch release
- Event API – Added FMOD_MUSIC_CALLBACKTYPE_BEAT
- Event API – Add preLoadFSB/unLoadFSB.
This replaces registerMemoryFSB/unregisterMemoryFSB. Instead of passing
just a memory block, you now pass an FMOD::Sound pointer. This still allows
you to use preloaded memory blocks, you just have to first create a sound
with FMOD_OPENMEMORY_POINT. New functionality – preload FSBs from disk,
and preload FSBs into secondary ram such as SPU2 memory on Playstation 2.
Add priority parameter to System::createCodec and System::loadPlugin
PS2 – Significant speed improvement streaming vag FSB files.
PS2 – Enable FMOD_SOUND_FORMAT_VAG support for user created sounds.
Fix rare stream hang when stopping and starting same stream.
- Reverb – fix crash when freeing events or channelgroups that had reverb
pointing to it.
- Fix Sound::getMusicNumChannels returning incorrect count for MIDI.
Fix Sound::getOpenState not returning FMOD_OPENSTATE_SEEKING after calling
Channel::setPosition on a non blocking stream.
PS2 – Re-Fix ‘semaphore count overflow’ hang.
- PS3 – RSX delay now happens when using RSX allocation callbacks or
FMOD_OPENMEMORY_POINT to RSX memory, not just when an RSX pool is
passed in through extradriverdata.
- PS2 – Fix small memory leak on System::release.
Wii – Fix silence or corrupt sound in software pitch shift effect when
FMOD_DSP_PITCHSHIFT_FFTSIZE is set to a value greater than 1024.
Event API – Remove registerMemoryFSB/unregisterMemoryFSB.
- Event API – Fix crash in EventParameter::setValue.
- Event api – fix Event::setPaused not pausing time parameters.
- Event API – Fix Event::getNumProperties giving bad value for simple events
- Event API – Fix FMOD_EVENT_ERROR_ON_DISKACCESS not failing properly when
loading samples with FMOD_EVENT_NONBLOCKING
- Event API – Fix events not loading with FMOD_EVENT_NONBLOCKING
after an FMOD_ERR_FILE_UNWANTED is encountered
Event API – Fix music system blocking when releasing streams
Change Plugin API to use handles instead of indicies and priority has been added.
The following functions have had parameter changes or name changes.
System::loadPlugin (now takes handle not index, also has priority parameter)
System::unloadPlugin (now takes handle not index)
System::getPluginHandle (new, use old index to get new handle)
System::getPluginInfo (now takes handle not index, returns plugin type)
System::setOutputByPlugin (now takes handle not index)
System::getOutputByPlugin (now takes handle not index)
System::createDSPByPlugin (used to be System::createDSPByIndex)
System::createCodec (now has extra ‘priority’ parameter)
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments