4.17 DEVELOPMENT BRANCH HAS NOW BECOME 4.18 STABLE BRANCH. SEE REVISION.TXT FOR CHANGES SINCE 4.16
11/09/08 4.18.03 – Stable release update
Memory savings. With 1024 channels, PS3/360 save about 200kb, other platforms
Sound::deleteSyncPoint will now work from the syncpoint callback and not
- Fix FMOD_Resampler_Linear crash, related to last FMOD_Resampler_Linear
crash fix in 4.17.09, this actually was introduced then, and is caused by
Channel::setPosition followed immediately by Channel::stop then another
playsound with a smaller sound.
- Fix hang when fatal disk errors occur (ie disk eject) with streamed sentences.
Fix Channel::getPosition innacuracy with streams and pcm samples. Bug
Wii – Fix rare problem with Channel::isPlaying causing incorrect voices to
play when using FMOD_INIT_VOL0_BECOMES_VIRTUAL.
PS2 – Fix start of streams being cut off when looping.
Event API – Fix crash on some platforms when loading fev with interactive
music in them.
.FEV file format updated! FMOD Designer 4.19.03 requires FMOD version 4.19.03,
4.18.03, 4.16.14 or higher
- User created parent sounds that end up being sentences now respect
FMOD_CREATESOUNDEXINFO::length, so that the length wont keep updating every
time Sound::setSubSound is called. If exinfo.length is 0, it will behave
as it used to. (length changes when setSubSound is called)
4/09/08 4.18.02 – Stable release update
- Stop Sound::deleteSyncPoint from allowing deletion of syncpoints from
sounds that did not own the syncpoint.
- Fix hang when When seeking a nonblocking stream, stopping it, then calling
release on it very quickly.
Fix nonblocking streams returning FMOD_ERR_NOTREADY when openstate is
Event API – fix rare crash when loading non blocking sound banks.
- Event API – EventSystem::preloadFSB/unloadFSB causing a crash in
loadEventData/getEvent if 1 event pointed to 2 sound banks.
- Event API – fix crash when calling
Event API – stop reverb taking up excessive amounts of cpu time.
Wii – Fixed extremely rare bug introduced in last release where a stream will
start and then stop straight away.
- Xbox 360 – Stop logging version of fmod_event crashing
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at https://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments