22/09/08 4.19.04 – Development branch release
- Fixed hang when releasing an FSB stream which contains sync points.
- Fixed distortion/buzzing coming from FMOD_DSP_LOWPASS_SIMPLE’s last two channels
when it is processing in 8 channel mode. (ie side left/side right when in
Fixed virtual channels not resetting their reverb properties when stoped, this can
cause a crash under certain circumstances.
Win – WASAPI – Fixed crash when output has more than 2 channels at certain
- Mac – fixed getDSPBufferSize, it now reports the correct value (which is
determined by the CoreAudio output mode).
- PS3/Xbox360/Mac/Linux – Fixed garbled sound when calling Channel::setSpeakerLevels
introduced in last release.
- PS3/Xbox360/Mac/Linux – Fixed memory overwrite crash when using multichannel 3d
sounds introduced in last release.
- PSP – Fixed Channel::setVolume having no effect after Channel::setPan is called
on a channel that has had is volume set to 0. This also caused volume issues
PS2 – fix mistake in ps2 semaphore overflow fix from 4.19.00
Event API – Fix automatic "(distance)" parameter not working when more than
one event was playing.
Event API – Clarified Event::getPropertyInfo documentation
Event API – Events with no sounds now return 0 for FMOD_EVENT_INFO.lengthms
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at https://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments