- Directories are remembered for choose sound file dialog.
- Sound definitions with the same name in different folders are now supported.
Added event property "Steal priority". Events with a lower "Steal priority"
will never steal events with a higher "Steal priority". This is only relevant
for simple events when the programmer specifies a >0 value for
Copy/Pasted events and event groups now show in Category tab immediately.
Event API – Events with "programmer" sounds won’t be made into "simple" events
- Sound definitions are now referenced by full folder path, which can be seen
in sounds shown in the Event Editor.
- .FEV file format updated! FMOD Designer 4.21.03 requires FMOD version 4.21.03
or higher to use all supported features.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at https://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments