Hi, I create a fmod demo, it is ok on simulator, but it can’t start on device(IPhone), the err tip is that the program can’t link the fmod lib correctly.
My steps are as below:
1. Download and install FMODEx API for Iphone(default path is /Developer/FMOD Programmers API)；
2. Create a new project;
3. Modify the project properties, add -lfmodexL_ $ PLATFORM_NAME to Other Linker Flags ;
4. Add Header Search Paths: /Developer/FMOD Programmers API iPhone/api/inc
5. Add Library Search Paths: /Developer/FMOD Programmers API iPhone/api/lib
6. Change appDelegate file suffix from m to mm;
7. Add resource files, for example, dls file, midi files etc.
8. Write code
My Xcode version is 4.2, IPhone OS version is 5.0.
Attachment is my project, because its size exceeds the forum limit, so I delete dls file.
The program doesn’t start normally, just starts at starting interface for some seconds, then quits automatically.Could you tell me which step is wrong? How to link fmod lib correctly?
- superman asked 6 years ago
Please login first to submit.