There is a subttle bug in the background audio when playing with other background audio capable apps:
The following scenario is ok:
– launch xbox music, play a song
– go to a background capable fmod audio app, play a song
-> xbox music is muted, and the fmod based app take the ownership of background audio and media controls. If I go back to the start screen, i still get sound from fmod, if I switch to xbox music, xbox music retake the ownership of background audio. Everything is fine.
Now the following scenario is not good:
– Launch the fmod app
– go to xbox music and play a song
-> the fmod app is muted. But if I switch back to the fmod app, xbox music is not muted, and fmod is not capable of doing background audio anymore.
(hope it won’t stop my app submission…)
- sferquel asked 4 years ago
- You must login to post comments