If i run the examples in the program files FMOD SoundSystem/FMOD Programmers API Windows/examples_csharp/vs2005 they run just fine..
But if i copy any of this project to my documents i get an error when compiling, that these prebuild events exited with 1.
copy ..........\api\csharp\fmod.cs ....\
copy ..........\api\csharp\fmod_errors.cs ....\
copy ..........\api\csharp\fmod_dsp.cs ....\
copy ..........\api\csharp\fmod_memoryinfo.cs ....\
copy ..........\api\fmodex.dll .
How can i fix this? Even if i make a new project and try to add a reference i get an error trying. Please help as i have no idea how to include these librarys in any or my projects except if i make them in the directory provided.
Thank you very much for your help.
- thezorro asked 6 years ago
Those copy statements are just copying the C# source files (.cs) to the project directory, and the binary (.dll) to the executable directory. If you want to use FMOD in your own C# application all you need to do is;
* manually copy those .cs files into your project directory with the rest of your .cs files
* add the .cs files to your project inside visual studio
* copy the .dll file into the same directory as the .exe for your application
- Guest answered 6 years ago
Please login first to submit.