I am working on a music player using FMOD on Windows 8 Metro environment.
I am using SubSounds / Sentences to implement gapless playing (my audio source is encoded in Flac and is gapless friendly).
So I’am using a sentence of 2 subsounds and everytime a subsound has ended, I change the other subsound with another Stream. It works great, but I think I’m encountering a bug when subsound 0 is long (6 minutes + of flac 44Khz / 16bit sound) and I transition to subsound 1:
– the position with FMOD_TIMEUNIT_SENTENCE_MS seems completely weird
– the subsound 1 transitions back to subsound 0 earlier than it should (it is skipping the end of the Stream).
– any attempt to seek in the Stream after that (using setPosition) fails
I’m using version 0x00044400 of the FMODex.
Thanks in advance,
- sferquel asked 6 years ago
- You must login to post comments