I’m starting this thread because I had some trouble getting my project updated from 1.02.09 to 1.03.00 and I thought this might help others dealing with these problems (as there’s still no documentation afaik). Some things I’ve encountered so far:
- Syntax for playing events has changed – where previously PlayOneShot("/mySound") worked, now it must be [b:3svpawwi]PlayOneShot("event:/mySound")[/b:3svpawwi].
- Use [b:3svpawwi]FMOD.Studio.UnityUtil.ERRCHECK[/b:3svpawwi] to perform FMOD error checks in your own audio scripts.
- Loading banks now needs an additional parameter LOAD_BANK_FLAGS, so for example this works: [b:3svpawwi]SoundSystem.System.loadBankFile(fileName, LOAD_BANK_FLAGS.NORMAL, out bank));[/b:3svpawwi]
- Not really a change, just a reminder. Apparently you still need to manually add [b:3svpawwi]#define FMOD_LIVEUPDATE[/b:3svpawwi] to FMOD_StudioSystem.cs to enable live editing in FMOD Studio.
Perhaps there could be a similar changelog to the Unity plugin as the actual FMOD Studio?
- arttu asked 3 years ago
- You must login to post comments