first, thanks for your fmod lib, it’s a very usefull lib for writing audio apps !
I try to write a karaoke app with fmod, using the L-R method (voice annulation), but I don’t understand how to use the correct functions. So, here is my problem :
– I can open a mp3 / wav stereo file
– I can play
– BUT I don’t know how to separate left and right channel. Is it possible ? Does anyone knows how I can do that ?
In other words, the method is simple :
– open the stereo audio file
– Subtract Left Channel to Right Channel -> the result is a mono file without de center channel (generally the voice channel).
The problem is that I don’t know how to use left and right channel.
So, can anyone helps me ??
- DoObS asked 15 years ago
- You must login to post comments