Audio tracks in separate events can’t be grouped in this fashion. However, you can achieve a similar effect in several different ways.
Using the mixer:
- For example, you could add to each audio track in question a send to a return bus, then place the effects on that return bus. Of course, sends duplicate a signal, so you would need to deal with the original signal in some way.
- You could also route the output of your events into group buses that are subject to the effects you want.
- If it’s only levels you’re concerned with and not effects, you could add the events to group buses that are controlled by the same VCA.
Without using the mixer:
- If the audio tracks are identically named, you can multi-select the events in the event editor and make use of FMOD Studio’s bulk editing features to edit all those tracks’ signal chains at the same time.
- You can copy effects from one audio track’s signal chain and paste them in another.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.