It seems the update has changed my internal folder structure. I would like to:
1) delete unnecessary/legacy folders
2) remove local only folders that are not required for version control.
(* Most items seem to have been moved inside Metadata Folder but there’s no way to know for sure)
Here ‘s my current layout
- Hi Yanni, Looking at your screenshot, it seems the project has been migrated to the new 1.07 structure but it is strange because Studio actually moves the .mixer, .snapshotList and .tags files into the Metadata folder as part of the migration. Wondering are you using SVN or some other version control system?
- Yes I am using SVN – so that creates some trouble. What folders are safe to delete ? Many thanks !!!
- You must login to post comments
Assuming the project has been migrated and saved using 1.07, the folder structure of Studio should look like this:
The rest of the folders and files are not necessary for 1.07.
Please login first to submit.